[cf-dev] Versioning - please participate in the discussion and vote for your favorite

Hi Californians,

we currently try to find out, how we should proceed best.

Therefore please consider to participate in our discussion and voting on github,

Issues #1159 and #1166.

https://github.com/eclipse/californium/issues

Thanks in advance!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Engineering Cloud Services 4 Bosch IoT Hub (INST/ECS4)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Stuttgarter Straße 130 | 71332 Waiblingen | GERMANY
| www.bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic

Back to the top