Von: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Christopher Smith
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. September 2019 18:42
An: cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [cf-dev] Embedding cf in a home automation server (OpenHAB)

I’m looking to embed cf in openhab (https://www.openhab.org/).  Openhab is an open source OSGi app using Apache Karafe .

I have not done much OSGi development, one eclipse plugin several years ago.  Where might find guidance about including cf in openhab?

My use case to for Thread protocol devices I’m making (using partical.io dev boards) to be managed by OpenHAB.

Any pointers to recent getting started tutorials?  The only one I found was from 2014 and was only the slides, no audio

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1dDZ7VTdjBZxnqcIt6qoX742d6dHbzap-D_H8Frf3LRE/edit#slide=id.p

Thanks

Christopher Smith

Back to the top