Re: [cf-dev] Jenkins release build failed : Received fatal alert: protocol_version

Yes, it works for Leshan now!
I just shared this in case, someone face it for californium too.

Le 19/07/2018 à 12:38, Kraus Achim (INST/ECS4) a écrit :

Hi Simon,

yes, I didn’t face any issue like that when I released the 2.0.0-M11.

Does it work now for you?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

(INST/ECS4)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Stuttgarter Straße 130 | 71332 Waiblingen | GERMANY
| www.bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn