Re: [cf-dev] Milestone Release / 2.0.0-M7

On 23.01.2018 11:38, Simon Bernard wrote:

Release a 2.0.0-RC means feature freeze and API freeze. Are we ready for that ?

I am not saying that we do the RC this week. All I am saying is that I would like to do a 2.0.0 release in the near future. FMPOV this goal helps us in focusing on things that must go in 2.0.0 and do a triage on things that we would like to see in 2.0.0.

I'm a bit perplex with this sudden urgency.

There is nothing sudden about it :-) We have been targeting the 2.0.0 release for Jan/Feb 2018 since EclipseCon Europe 2017. I have even communicated it in replies to inquiries on the mailing list.