[cf-dev] Forced push on branch 2.0.x

Dear list,

after releasing californium 2.0.0-M6, it seems that we lost our 2.0.x branch history to that tag.

Therefore I correct the 2.0.x branch to have that tag again in the history.

Unfortunately, this had to be done with a forced push to that 2.0.x branch.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by that!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

(INST/ECS4)
Bosch Softwa
re Innovations GmbH | Stuttgarter Straße 130 | 71332 Waiblingen | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn

Back to the top