From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Veronesi Paolo
Sent: Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2017 18:11
To: cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cf-dev] Flight5 problem

Hi everyone,
I'm using Californium for university project but I had some problem.
I'm working in a very limited resource environment, during
flight5 californium send all message of flight in the same packet.
This "big" packet of 440 bytes can not be managed by my hardware, and i would like send messages of flight5 once at time, this is possible?
thanks,
Paolo