From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Simon Bernard
Sent: Mittwoch, 20. September 2017 18:56
To: Californium (Cf) developer discussions <cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] CPU issue and release 2.0.0M5

Just to let you know, we integrate the 2.0.0-M5 and it seems there is still memory leak :'(.

Most of the memory space is consume by exchange about observe request using block2 in ExchangeByToken map.
The strange thing is most of exchanges have a response set, so it seems there are "complete" but not removed from the map...
I do not understand as our tests seems to check this scenario without memory leak.

I will continue to investigate... but I have no clues for now...