Re: [cf-dev] How To Do Multicast

Hi Bin,

there currently is no working support for Multicast CoAP in Californium. This currently has no priority for us, so unless someone feels the strong urge to make this working and is willing to invest time and contribute the necessary changes/extensions, I do not think that we will support this any time soon.

Sorry,

Kai