[cf-dev] Release information 1.0.6 / 1.1.0 / 2.0.0

Hi,

I would like to know how Californium is planning their releases and when 1.0.6, 1.1.0 and 2.0.0 can be expected?

The Eclipse project site does not give any information despite the fact that 1.0.0 was released 2015-11-04 https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.californium/governance

At least the bugfix version 1.0.6 would be interesting as it includes the OSGi fixes I contributed some months ago. Then I could try to build a p2 update site locally and test if including Californium in an Eclipse/OSGi application is working in combination with a Tycho build.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dirk Fauth

Automotive Service Solutions, ESI application (AA-AS/EIS2-EU)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 11 29 | 73201 Plochingen | GERMANY
| www.bosch.com
Tel. +49 7153 666-1155 | Dirk.Fauth@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Rolf Bulander, Dr. Stefan Hartung, Dr. Markus Heyn, Dr. Dirk Hoheisel,
Christoph Kübel, Uwe Raschke, Peter Tyroller

Back to the top