From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Shehan Vanderputt <stanislousvanderputt@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 19:00
To: cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cf-dev] Work with Californium

I'm Shehan. I currently study at the University of Peradeniya, Faculty of Engineering. I followed this open source project and interested it. I did the 'mvn clean install' but next, I couldn't check the how to work with it. So can you explain to me how to do it or can you send me any documentation about this project?

Back to the top