From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Fauth Dirk (AA-AS/EIS2-EU) <Dirk.Fauth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 13:47
To: Californium (Cf) developer discussions
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] [OSGi] Number of servers

Sorry, I have to be more precise. Of course it would be only possible with a Managed Service Factory, not with a Managed Service. But if I use DS I would need to take care that no Managed Service Factory is created by accident.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dirk Fauth

Automotive Service Solutions, ESI application (AA-AS/EIS2-EU)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 11 29 | 73201 Plochingen | GERMANY
| www.bosch.com
Tel. +49(7153)666-1155 | Dirk.Fauth@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Rolf Bulander, Dr. Stefan Hartung, Dr. Markus Heyn, Dr. Dirk Hoheisel,
Christoph Kübel, Uwe Raschke, Dr. Werner Struth, Peter Tyroller