[cf-dev] backporting changes

Hi committers,

I am very happy to see that we are all working vividly on the 2.0.x branch trying to bring it closer to a release.
While this is great, I would like to remind all of you that there are two additional branches that we need to keep in mind as well:

1) master - reflecting the work on a (not yet released) version 1.1 and
2) 1.0.x - the bugfix branch for the 1.0 release(s)

We are still doing bug fix releases of 1.0.x once in a while so I think that it is important and desirable to try to keep it up to date with the latest improvements done on 2.0.x (if feasible and architecturally possible). Consequently, IMHO we should (try to) backport any changes we make on 2.0.x to both of these branches if possible and feasible.

So, please take a look at your recent commits to 2.0.x and act accordingly, thus helping the previous version(s) of Cf to keep up with the improvements done on 2.0.x.
Thanks a lot.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn

Back to the top