Re: [cf-dev] Preparing a 1.0.5 release and 2.0.0-M3 milestone

Hi Simon,

nobody seems to have a problem with doing the 2.0.0-M2 milestone.
So, do you want to do us the favor and hit the button? Or have you changed your
mind and we should wait for any of the open issues to be fixed at first?
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn