Re: [cf-dev] Question about Multicast Implementation

I guess I would first go through the draft ...
I can take a look at it during the next days but I can't promise anything, sorry.
But there will probably be some changes necessary in the DTLS layer (Scandium),
so you might want to take a look at it in any case ...
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn