Re: [cf-dev] Question about Multicast Implementation

Would you have a basic idea of ​​which californium classes I must consider for the implementation. Since the number of classes involved is quite large.

Thanks for The fast reply.

Zitat von "Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1)" <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

This draft is currently not supported by Californium and (to my knowledge) there
is also no work going on to add support for it.

So, if you want to start working on it and contribute it to Californium, we may
be able to support you in the process. However, my personal priorities are
different ones currently ...

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn