From: Ramakrishnan <ram_kriz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 6 February 2017 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: Proxy HTTP server

Just to add to my previous question.

1. I have a COAP server and it has few dummy resources added.
2. I need to access these resources(via HTTP client like POSTMAN). I believe this request needs to be routed via COAP-http-proxy.

Can you please brief me on the steps used to setup the proxy?
1. How to start and configure the proxy?

I did not find any instructions on the Github on this setup.
Any pointers will be helpful.

thanks
Ram