Re: [cf-dev] Implementation of RFC 7967: Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Option for No Server Response

Hi,

this sounds like an interesting feature :-) It also doesn't sound too hard to do
so this could be a good opportunity for you to contribute to Californium. I can
provide some pointers for you regarding how to start and where you need to do the
changes.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn