Re: [cf-dev] Client-Gateway-Server

Hi Karlson,

not sure what you wan to achieve. My understanding is that the sensors should be
able to communicate with the (back end) server via CoAP, right? Is there a
particular reason why you need/want the Gateway in between? I am asking because
if the sensors can communicate via CoAP they usually can talk IP so in usecases
like telemetry reporting there probably is no need for a gateway at all.
It would therefore be helpful if you could describe the intended use case a
little more ...
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn