[cf-dev] A newcome researcher of CoAP is using Californium.

Hi,
    I'm sending you this short letter to get more information about Californium.
    I'm a newcome researcher in China Mobile Research Insititute,and i've read your ppt named Hands-onwithCoAP and the URL:"http://people.inf.ethz.ch/mkovatsc/"
from lastweek.
    I like both the ppt and the URL very much, and i've run the demo from step1-completed to step3-completed on eclipse.
    I can run and see the result by Copper but i'm afraid i can't understand and use Californium.
    There have few resourse about Californium in internet, and it's hard to study for myself.
    I'm interested in Californium, but i don't know how to study and use Californium.
    So i need your help to give me some instructions i can study step-by-step or a complete program i can run and research.
    A newcome researcher of CoAP need your help !
    If you have time to reply, i'll indebted forever !
    Best Regards,
    Carl

Back to the top