Re: [cf-dev] Release Plan for Californium ?

Ok I created 2 new issues:
https://github.com/eclipse/californium/issues/174
https://github.com/eclipse/californium/issues/173 (for me this one is optional for the 2.0.0) All those issues are about how to make request/response correlation customizable. (and so linked to #104 too)

About the 2.0.0-M3 release, no objection.
About the integration of a new californium version in Leshan, I think this is not really the good timing. We currently do a lot of refactoring. I prefer to limit the amount of changes for now. As soon as refactoring was done we could try to integrate the last milestones version of Californium.