Re: [cf-dev] Release Plan for Californium ?

>   There is a lot of activity on this branch which is a good point for californium project but I'm wondering if this is compatible with the needs to get a stable version of Californium 2.0.x ?

>    WDYT  ?

I try my best to isolate the "side effects" :-).
So for my part, I can either work on another branch (if someone creates one for the TCP experiments),
or just on a branch in the bsinno fork.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Communications (INST/ESY1)
Stuttgarter Straße 130
71332 Waiblingen
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.de
www.blog.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn