Re: [cf-dev] Differences between demo-apps and californium.tools

Hi Bruno,

the "tools" module contains components providing additional functionality on top
of Californium, e.g. an implmementation of the Resuorce Directory (RD), whereas
the sample-apps is intended to just showcase how Californium can be employed in
your code.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn