[cf-dev] CoAP over TCP

Hi list,

after a couple of days with basics for introducing an "early prototype of CoAP over TCP into leshan",
I'm currently working on proactive cancel of observes in TCP mode. On my opinion, this would require
to suppress sending the message, if the connection is already closed. That feature would affect  the
RawData and Message class  (API). So I would appreciate to know, if someone else is also working on
That issue/classes.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Communications (INST/ESY1)
Stuttgarter Straße 130
71332 Waiblingen
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.de
www.blog.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn

Back to the top