From:        "Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1)" <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/20/2016 04:57 PM
Subject:        Re: [cf-dev] Problem while using Netem for benchmarking large-large post in Californium
Sent by:        cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mabye you can still share the answer to my question(s):

What version of Californium are you using?

Can you share the code you are using for your test case? On client and server
side (i.e. the Resource you have registered in CoapServer?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn

http://www.tcs.com