[cf-dev] Need steps in building Californium project using maven and Eclipse Kepler on Windows 7 machine

Hi All,

I want to build Eclipse Californium project for IoT present at following location,

https://github.com/eclipse/californium

However, I am not able to find any document which can help me in building this project on my local machine using maven.
Is there any document which can help me to build this project on my Windows 7 machine step by step using maven and Eclipse Kepler IDE.
I am a new learner and want to build this project and experiment IoT stuffs.

Any help will be highly apreciated.

Thanks,
SkS

and any attachments. Thank you