Re: [cf-dev] Release a M2 version of 2.0.x branch

No problem :)

I will look at the MessageExchangeStore branch[1]

[1]https://github.com/eclipse/californium/tree/fix_63_for_2_0_x

Le 14/09/2016 à 18:40, Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1) a écrit :
Hey Simon,

sorry for not having replied :-( I have been very busy working on Hono
and have been attending ThingMonk in London this week...

I am fine with you creating the M2 without the PRs. I would, however,
like to quickly create a M3 including the changes I have made regarding
the MessageExchangeStore. I think we should then try to integrate the
fix for #85 with that.

Back to the top