Re: [cf-dev] Release a M2 version of 2.0.x branch

Hey Simon,

sorry for not having replied :-( I have been very busy working on Hono
and have been attending ThingMonk in London this week...

I am fine with you creating the M2 without the PRs. I would, however,
like to quickly create a M3 including the changes I have made regarding
the MessageExchangeStore. I think we should then try to integrate the
fix for #85 with that.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn