Re: [cf-dev] Request timed out

Hi Jay,

I am afraid that the tools sub-project is not that very well maintained
at the moment. Regardless of that, is there a particular reason why you
are not using a C based CoAP stack in your project?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn