Re: [cf-dev] CoAP implementation workshop at EclipseCon Europe 2016

This is perfectly in scope! See the invitation to T2TRG by Carsten Bormann:

"""

While this workshop has CoAP in the title, we are really looking at progress, issues, and directions in implementing systems centering around the IETF IoT stack; both on devices and on the cloud side.

I.e., implementation efforts around IoT protocols such as DTLS, COSE, or LWM2M are in scope.

We do expect that developers from leading implementations in this space will be in attendance.

There will likely be a very small fee (low double-digits) to cover catering.

Registration for Eclipsecon is not required for attendance.

If you think you might be interested in joining, a quick (and

non-binding) notice to t2trg-chairs@xxxxxxxx would be welcome to aid in planning.

"""

Best wishes

Matthias