From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1) [Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 1:07 PM
To: cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] CoAP implementation workshop at EclipseCon Europe 2016

Hi Matthias,

it's good to finally get a sign of life from you again. I already
started to worry about you ;-)

I think such a workshop is a great idea because I think we should
discuss (and probably change or at least clarify) some things in CoAP
(and Observe) in order make some progress with Californium.

I will be at EclipseCon Europe for the whole week so I should be able
to find the time to discuss...
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn