[cf-dev] CoAP implementation workshop at EclipseCon Europe 2016

Dear committers,
dear community

We are planning to have a CoAP implementation workshop together with the RFC authors at EclipseCon Europe. I would like to use this event to also talk about the architectural challenges Californium is facing at the moment---in particular, because I have almost no time during the normal day to contribute at the moment.

Who of you would be able to attend? The exact day between October 25 -- 27 is still open...

Ciao
Matthias

Back to the top