Re: [cf-dev] Plans regarding CoAP over TCP?

Did not see any e-mail threads on TCP/TLS support since April. Did anybody ever start working on this?

Thanks,

Joe

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 3:28 AM Kovatsch Matthias <kovatsch@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Simon (Lemay) had to push this work over to his free time.

Myself not having much time lately does not help either :/

Still, we will need something running for the IETF, so I have not lost all hope yet :)

Ciao

Matthias