Re: [cf-dev] Bugfix-Release 1.0.4

Hi everybody,

I have pushed the latest fixes we did on master (and which did not require incorporation of more profound changes) to 1.0.x.

From my point of view the current 1.0.x branch reflects what should go into 1.0.4. If there are no objections I will create the release Friday next week (May 6th, 2016).

Regards,
KaiĀ

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 6:37 PM Kovatsch Matthias <kovatsch@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all

We had a problem with JAR signing for the californium-osgi artifact. We will release a bugfix in version 1.0.4 to solve this together with a few other small fixes.

Julien, Simon, any comments?

If no, may I ask you Kai to do the honor again? :)

Best wishes
Matthias