De : Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : jeudi 4 février 2016 14:37
À : "Californium (Cf) developer discussions" <cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Plans regarding CoAP over TCP?

Hi, Californium gang!

It looks like the Internet-Draft about CoAP over TCP/TLS [1] is making good progress, and I was wondering about your views/plan on making this available in Californium?
I believe the Zatar guys have worked on a fork of Californium [2] that does just that since IIRC they are experimenting with LWM2M over CoAP-TCP.

FWIW I get asked very often about CoAP over TCP, as many people do see lots of value in CoAP itself, but would really like to see it be more IT/cloud friendly.

Looking forward to getting your feedback,
Thanks!
Benjamin –

Benjamin Cabé – IoT Evangelist

Eclipse Foundation