From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kraus Achim (INST/ESY1)
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 1:10 PM
To: Californium (Cf) developer discussions
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] Scandium connection resumption vs. renegotiation

Hi,

the wiki page mentions:

"The DTLSConnector running on the server side will recognize that the client's IP address/port has changed and will silently discard the previously established connection after the handshake has completed."

How does the server identify the client (to discard the old connection), if it could not use the address/port because this changed?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Communications (INST/ESY1)
Stuttgarter Straße 130
71332 Waiblingen
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.de
www.blog.bosch-si.com

achim.kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn