From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kovatsch Matthias
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 4:38 PM
To: Californium (Cf) developer discussions
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] PR for Issue #1

I am also thrown behind schedule by a cold. Thus, I did not have the time to check the mechanism.

Connected with the merging: I assume the master is now the effective "master-1.1.x" and we only start renaming and branching once there is need for a 1.0.3 hotfix or we start 2.x work? This new matching should definitely go into 1.1.x.

Ciao
Matthias