Re: [cf-dev] PR for Issue #1

I am also thrown behind schedule by a cold. Thus, I did not have the time to check the mechanism.

Connected with the merging: I assume the master is now the effective "master-1.1.x" and we only start renaming and branching once there is need for a 1.0.3 hotfix or we start 2.x work? This new matching should definitely go into 1.1.x.

Ciao
Matthias