Re: [cf-dev] Ready for a 1.0.2 release ?

I launched the build few hour ago. All seems ok [2]. Great job Kai :) !
I tested the artifacts on staging repository with Leshan, seems good.
So I asked to Julien to release the repository. (He also opened an issue to ask right for me[2])
The release information is available on github.[3]
I will annonce the release on the mailing list as soon as artifacts are available on Maven Central.

[1]https://hudson.eclipse.org/californium/job/parent-release/
[2]https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-20534
[3]https://github.com/eclipse/californium/releases/tag/1.0.2