Re: [cf-dev] Branching strategy

We need a 1.0.2 soon because of this bug : https://github.com/eclipse/californium/pull/2.
Maybe we can integrate it and release it just before the branch creation.

Le 02/02/2016 08:51, Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1) a écrit :

Matthias,

I have started to work on some features I think should go into 1.1 (and 2.0 of course). So I am definitely with you regarding creation of the branches.

I think we can defer creation of 1.0.x (off of tag 1.0.1) to the time we have a need for creating 1.0.2.

However, I think we should be able to target 1.1 for maybe April/May? We also need to work on the roadmap for that matter and publish it on the project web site which brings us back to the web site issue ;-)

Regards,

Kai

From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kovatsch Matthias
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 7:11 PM
To: Californium (Cf) developer discussions
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] Branching strategy

Hi all

Now that we merged, we should create the branches. From the thread, I am not sure if this is now for what we are going:

·         hotfix-1.0.x

·         master-1.x

·         master-2.x

Kai, did you already start your 1.x work?

To slowly get the updated to Actinium published, I started a master-2.x there:

https://github.com/eclipse/californium.actinium/tree/master-2.x

Apparently, we have to go through webmaster to set the default branch and also update the repo descriptions.

Ciao

Matthias