Re: [cf-dev] observation persistence

Sounds like the matcher needs an interface to register and extract special tokens. I had a similar idea in Copper (but way easier and flatter in implementation).

This could also prepare Californium for so-called unsolicited notifications, that is, servers can start sending notifications without a corresponding GET. This of course needs a way for the application to announce expected tokens.