Re: [cf-dev] Regarding addition of Application/CBOR format similar to Application/LinkFormat in the Califormium Project

Hi Mayur,

my understanding of Section 4 of the CoRE Link Format RFC [1] is that a GET on .well-known/core MUST return a response using media type application/link-format as defined in RFC 6690, section 7.3 [2].

But I am by no means an expert in the CoRE area so maybe Matthias has deeper knowledge on this?

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6690#section-4

[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6690#section-7.3

Regards,

Kai