Von: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]" im Auftrag von "Vidya Somanchi/HYD/TCS [vidya.somanchi@xxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 20. November 2015 12:40
An: cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: c asl; c vpalup; m choudary
Betreff: [cf-dev] Scandium Certificate generation problem

Hi,

 I'm working in an IoT project for TCS and sincerly need your help.

 We are basically creating a Cloud Client Agent( written in C in ubuntu ) which should talk to the cloud server( californium and scandium )

 For which we have downloaded the scandium from github and installed it( in windows ) along with wolfssl( in Ubuntu ) and are trying to get make the wolfssl client communicate with the default examplesDTLSserver.

 We used the default certificates from scandium and generated the .pem certificates (key.pem and cert.pem using the keystore.jks) before 15th Nov 2015, we were able to succesfully complete the handshake between the scandium example server and the wolfssl.

 But after 15th of Nov 2015, we have been facing some issues. The handshake was not completing. After some analysis we found that due to the expiration of the certificate we are unable to procced.

 We tried generating the certificates (in linux) by following the steps mention in github link https://github.com/eclipse/californium.scandium. The certificates got generated and we exported the .pem files from the generated keystore.jks. After which we are facing BAD CERTIFICATE error from scandium( when we ran the example dtls server and example dtls client in scandium using the newly generated certificates ). I have also attached the logs from scandium .

 It says "certificate validation failed due to signature check failed". Please help us in resolving this issue and brief us on the steps to generate the certificates needed by scandium.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vidya

and any attachments. Thank you