[cf-dev] Californium download bundle

Hi,

Now that Cf 1.0 is out, I think it would be great to have the website and/or https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.californium/downloads to feature a link to the released JARs and/or provide an all-in-one zip file.
I would suggest to change the "Sources" entry on the Californium website navbar to "Download", and then for each component provide two buttons: "Source code" (linking to the GH repo), and "Download" (linking to the latest released JAR / zipped bundle)

WDYT?

Benjamin –

Benjamin Cabé

Eclipse Foundation