Re: [cf-dev] Deploy RC1 to eclipse releases repo

Actually, I seem to be a real idiot for not simply taking a look at the Maven Deploy plugin documentation [1]
which describes how to selectively disable deployment for individual modules :-)
I will try to find a way to use this in our build jobs ...

[1] https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/faq.html#skip

Regards,
Kai