Re: [cf-dev] How to set an IP address for an endpoint instead of localhost which is the default behavior

Hi Mayur,

this can be done using CoapServer.addEndpoint(InetSocketAddress). You can find an example of how to do this in the HelloWorldServer example [1].

Hope this helps,
Kai

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/californium.core/blob/master/cf-helloworld-server/src/main/java/org/eclipse/californium/examples/HelloWorldServer.java