Re: [cf-dev] Renaming CoAPEndpoint to CoapEndpoint

It's ok for me.
Simon

Le 20/10/2015 17:50, Kovatsch Matthias a écrit :

Hi all

I found some remaining naming inconsistency, in particular the CoAPEndpoint.

Hating those, I would like to rename it to CoapEndpoint.

Since this might break Leshan and other implementations that use Californium, I would like to warn first and get some okays by the other committers, especially from Leshan…

Ciao

Matthias