Re: [cf-dev] Renaming CoAPEndpoint to CoapEndpoint

+1

Leshan will have to do some re-factoring anyway once they migrate to the latest Californium milestone.

Kai

From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kovatsch Matthias
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 5:51 PM
To: Californium (Cf) developer discussions
Subject: [cf-dev] Renaming CoAPEndpoint to CoapEndpoint

Hi all

I found some remaining naming inconsistency, in particular the CoAPEndpoint.

Hating those, I would like to rename it to CoapEndpoint.

Since this might break Leshan and other implementations that use Californium, I would like to warn first and get some okays by the other committers, especially from Leshan…

Ciao

Matthias

Back to the top