Re: [cf-dev] CoapServer and duplicate EndPoints

Hi Kiran,

thanks for pointing this out. Maybe you could open a corresponding issue on bugzilla [1] for this?
You seem to already have an idea on how to fix this. Thus, if you would be interested in getting involved in Californium development, we would be more than happy to receive a pull request for fixing this as well :-) For that purpose, however, we would require you to sign a Contributor License Agreement with eclipse as described here [2].

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Californium
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/contribute/

Regards,
Kai