[cf-dev] Key signing (was: Re: Usage of reflections library)

Hi,

Le 30/09/2015 14:49, Kovatsch Matthias a écrit :
>>> PS: Key signing hangout tomorrow or Friday 4pm CEST?
>> Both times would work for me :-) Do you send an invite?
>
> Okay, I will ask Simon and Julien directly. Once we decided, I will send out individual invitations to a Google Hangout.

I'll not be available tomorrow, but if you're talking about gpg keys
signing, i can sign some keys later using both:
- 0xE654EAA7 http://pgp.cs.uu.nl/stats/6DA6B842.html
- 0x6DA6B842 http://pgp.cs.uu.nl/stats/E654EAA7.html (few signs but some
well introduced in the WOT so good ranking).

So if a next session is scheduled, count me on.

--
Mathieu Goessens
Research Engineer