Re: [cf-dev] Problem for building californium following pom.xml changes

Another way to solve this on your local environment is to simply checkout the Californium parent (https://github.com/eclipse/californium.git) and do a mvn install.
This will install the POM to your local maven repo from where all other californium module builds will pick it up from then ...

Regards,
Kai

Back to the top